G$earch

Poll Results: 83 percent still use Windows XCopy

Posted by Harshad

Poll Results: 83 percent still use Windows XCopy


Poll Results: 83 percent still use Windows XCopy

Posted: 22 Apr 2010 05:22 PM PDT

When I published my TR Dojo episode on TechRepublic’s XCopy graphical interface, I was curious just how many members still use XCopy on a regular basis. So, I asked. As the following poll results show, of the 2,131 people who answered my XCopy poll, 83 percent reported that they still use XCopy.

Poll Results: 83 percent still use Windows XCopy

Because so many people told me they still use XCopy, I put together a quick list of XCopy and related resources from TechRepublic and Microsoft.

Microsoft:

Blog posts:

Downloads:

Technical Articles:

Discussion Threads:



0 comments:

Post a Comment