G$earch

Star Apps: Tara Summers

Posted by Harshad

Star Apps: Tara Summers


Star Apps: Tara Summers

Posted: 21 Jan 2014 06:00 PM PST

Tara Summers, the daughter of socialite and British Vogue editor Nona Summers and gallerist Martin Summers, was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. She had her first taste of success in the UK with an autobiographical play, "Gypsy of Chelsea," about her childhood with a mother who regularly had a cocaine spoon pressed to her nose. In the US, the actress first gained attention with a two-year turn on "Boston Legal." Now she hopes to find greater fame co-starring with Greg Kinnear on the new Fox series "Rake", Thursdays at 9 (8 central). Prior to the series' January 23 premiere, Summers chatted with Download.com about everything apps -- from her privacy concerns around posting to her Twitter account and taking Lyft, to her obsession with Shazam and Scramble With Friends.

Rake star Tara Summers is definitely in season.

(Credit: Photos by Diana Ragland)

What are your top social media apps? I have a fear of Twitter. It just freaks me out. I'm more of a voyeur. I just like looking at other people's pictures. Instagram, I'm obsessed. People are telling me to stop it, because at the moment I'm just putting up photos of food, because I go out with somebod... [Read more]

    






0 comments:

Post a Comment